Pokemon Unite, Pokemon’s first 5v5 strategy team-fighting game, has finally been released for Android and iOS mobile devices. You can now download the game from Google Play Store and Apple App Store, respectively.
The game was released on Nintendo Switch in July 2021 and the Switch version has now passed 9 million downloads. The mobile version of Pokemon Unite has received 7.5 million pre-registrations, the company said on Wednesday.
Congratulations, trainers! With your support, we were able to reach 7.5 MILLION pre-registrations for the mobile version of #PokemonUNITE! As a result, we’ve added 1,000 more Aeos tickets to the reward! You can claim your rewards right now in the in-game events tab! pic.twitter.com/cOwBB99xpW
– PokÃ©mon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) September 22, 2021
Join trainers from around the world as they head to Aeos Island to participate in Unite Battles. In Unite Battles, coaches compete in 5v5 team battles to see who can fight better, maneuver smarter, and earn the most points in the allotted time.
Teamwork is essential as you and your teammates defeat wild PokÃ©mon, level up, evolve your own PokÃ©mon, and work to keep the opposing team from scoring points. Put your teamwork to the test and achieve victory
Today’s mobile launch of Pokemon Unite brings the following updates:
- Support for several new languages.
- Comprehensive Cross-Platform Play: Thanks to cross-platform play between Nintendo Switch and smartphones, players from both platforms can fight together and against each other
- New in-game events where you can get super item boosters that can upgrade an item held to rank 30. Now it’s easier for all trainers to get item boosts.
- New items pending to introduce new strategies.
- Unite squads allows Trainers to team up with their teammates.
- A second battle pass, which includes all new cosmetic items, including new Holowear with special visual effects.
- Some limited features of spectator mode.