Match-by-match facts and stats ahead of Premier League 37th round May 15-17 (all times GMT): Sunday May 15
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (1100) * Tottenham have won nine of the 15 matches the two teams have played in the Premier League, while Burnley have won three.
* Burnley have won just two away games this season. * Burnley have won three of their last five games in the league after caretaker manager Mike Jackson took over from Sean Dyche.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City (1300) * The reverse match ended in a 0-0 draw at Carrow Road.
* Relegated Norwich have only beaten Wolves once in the Premier League (D2 L2). * The teams last met at Molineux in the league, Wolves won 3-0 in 2020.
West Ham United v Manchester City (1300) * West Ham knocked City out of the League Cup in the fourth round earlier this season after a penalty shootout.
* West Ham have lost four of their last five games (W1) in all competitions. * West Ham have not won a league victory against Manchester City since September 2015, when they won 2-1.
Watford v Leicester City (1300) * Watford manager Roy Hodgson will manage his side for the last time at home before leaving the club at the end of the season.
* Leicester have not won any of their last five league away games (D2 L3). * Watford lost 4-2 to Leicester in their last league meeting.
Leeds United v Brighton & Hove Albion (1300) * Brighton have scored nine goals in their last three league games.
* Leeds, who are in danger of relegation, have never beaten Brighton in the Premier League. * Brighton have more away wins (seven against four) this season.
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (1,300) * 11th-placed Villa are looking to finish in the top half for the first time since 2011.
* Palace, 10th, are looking to beat their previous best Premier League result (10th in 2014-15). * Villa and Palace have faced each other 19 times in the Premier League, with the two teams winning seven games each.
Everton v Brentford (1530) * Everton, trying to avoid relegation for the first time since 1951, are unbeaten at home in their last four games (W3 D1).
* Brentford were unbeaten in April and have won four of their last six games. * No player has created more chances for Brentford per game than Christian Eriksen, who joined the club in January.
Monday May 16 Newcastle United v Arsenal (1900)
* Newcastle have beaten Arsenal just 10 times in 53 Premier League appearances, with Arsenal winning 33 times. * Newcastle were on a six-game winning streak at home in the league before losing 1-0 to Liverpool.
* Arsenal beat Newcastle 2-0 at home in the second leg. tuesday may 17
Southampton v Liverpool (1845) * Southampton have won just one of their last 10 league games. (D2 L7).
* Liverpool have not lost a league game in 2022 (W14 D3), with their last loss to Leicester on December 28. * Liverpool’s Salah has scored 22 league goals this season but only six since returning from the Africa Cup of Nations in February. (Compiled by Tommy Lund in Gdansk Editing by Toby Davis)
(This story has not been edited by the Devdiscourse team and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)